200+ Raksha Bandhan Funny Status

Raksha Bandhan Funny Status
We are sitting in wait, we want gifts in thousand,
You may come late brother, but bring brother with ATM
Image Source:freepik

Bhag bhai Bhaag, the day of your robbery is happy Raksha Bandhan

Love is what ever I get .. Do not be late, be quick

Came after Chamam Chamm Chamm went away
I stood with Mangal Sutra, she tied the rakhi and left

More: Raksha Bandhan Caption for Instagram

Mere mast mast do nain, you are my brother, I am your sister

Neither cannon nor sword
Banda is afraid only of Rakhi festival

I have no hands, survived from being robbed .. Yes Yes Yes (Thakur from Sholay Movie)

Holi cleansing body, Diwali cleaning money,
And oops this combed rakhi, makes love clean!


Every girl is unrepentant for you, every girl is waiting for you,
This is not your miracle, just a few days later .. It is the festival of 'Rakhi'.

By the way, we are child brahmacharis, but when the girl is seen, she loses her eyes
If we get upset, otherwise, we do the preparations for Rakhi…

God bless you thousands of happiness, good friend than me,
My girlfriend you tied Rakhi, and find another sister's love

You can dodge the whole world, but not your sister. Got it baby

Neither by the father's hand, nor by the girl's refusal, nor by the shower of chappals,
Aashiq will improve only with the festival of Raksha Bandhan

Regardless of the elder brother in the house, Hitler is the sister of the house.

More: Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Soldiers

Do not think so much about me, because I come on valentines and not on rakhi

What to tell, my fate story, written like this
She tied a rakhi in the hands she wanted to give rose

We beat a girl and thought our lottery was out,
To meet her on a date, she said good luck, she left the Rakhi dam

Every street is decorated with flowers, girls are placed at every door,
Do not know from which door you will come, so every girl has a Rakhi

Younger brother said on the parting of the sister:
Papa, Didi is crying but brother does not cry, son, sister will cry till gate, brother will cry till grave.

Two kilos of onions, one kilo of tomatoes, one liter of petrol and one dollar of omen .. Happy Rakhi 2020

She came after kissing, she went away
I stood with Mangal Sutra, she tied the rakhi and went away.

Bhag bhai Bhaag, the day of your robbery has come.
Mere Mast Mast Do Nain, you are my brother, I am your sister.
Neither my father's death, nor my girl's refusal, nor my chappal
Aashiq will improve only from the festival of Raksha Bandhan ..

Love who ever gets caught ..
Don't delay, become siblings immediately.
God bless you thousands of happiness, good friend than me,
My girlfriend you tied Rakhi, and find another sister's love

More: Raksha Bandhan Wishes Message For Brother & Sister

Gabbar - give me this hand, Thakur
Thakur - take brother quickly, Rakhi is going to come anyway
Everyone says flower stars
"Teri" is out of thousands

By the way, we are child celibate
If we get upset, otherwise .. let's prepare for Rakhi

Do not wait to propose a girl,
Do you know the girl is waiting for Rakshabandhan
Do not think so much about me, because I come on valentines, not on rakhi

HAPPY “underground day” to all my bros😛😜. # Raksha_Bandhan😉

God bless you
Your girlfriends tie you up
You get a sister's love

Wife - Bringing some ash while coming this evening
Husband - Why should I get it for your brother?
Wife - not for my brother,
All three of my friends are coming for them
She will tie you a thread
Husband is underground

Her hush went and ripped my heart,
He killed his heart with arrows,
Today she smiled and said
Rakhi Bandhwale Mere Veeru


Burn is called fire
The extinguisher is called ashes,
The one who wears away the hopes of boys,
He is called Rakhi

The landlord says to the student - “Son, so many COUSINs have been coming for the whole year….
But not a single day came on Rakshabandhan, why? "

Rakhi festival,
Brother ready to get Rakhi tied,
Brother said - "Bahna now tie rakhi,"
Bahna said - "Follow the wrist, first five thousand two.

Do not wait to propose a girl,
Do you know the girl is waiting for Rakshabandhan



Every girl is desperate for you,
Every girl is waiting for you.
Hey, don't get yourself so smart,
I was just saying this
What festival is rakhi a few days later

The store of expectations collapsed,
The world of dreams has flowed,
Oh, what is your honor?
A certain item to you,
Rakhi tied it and said - “I love you Bhaiya

Girl (to the boy) - "Yesterday I brought a rakhi for you, why didn't you tie it?"
Boy - "If I bring Mangalasutra for you, will you get it tied?"

Dekh Pagli
Don't think so much about me
I come to valenine
Not on Raksha_Bandhan

Love and quarrel are common in siblings relationship,
But one day it comes,
Only love remains and….
Sister gets husband for quarrel!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100+ Happy Birthday wishes for bade bhaiya, Birthday wishes for brother

100+ Independence day message to employees India,Happy Independence day

100+ Unique Happy Birthday Wishes To Inspire You